9th May 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

Sir I passed my 2 exam with 80% I want to write improvement exam for physics , chemistry, biology is it is possible without doing practical another time and also please tell me what is the procedure and last date for apply it THANKYOU
13th May 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for giving class 12th Improvement Exams? How and where to get the Improvement Exam Forms?

What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
25th May 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

D.R.
i want to give improvement exams for 2 subjects.
plz tell me whats the procedure and from where i can get those forms.
send any information about it at [email protected]
7th September 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How many subject we should apply in improvement examination of 12th .what is the fee's criteria of icse and what is the impact of new result on previous result.what is the last date to apply for improvement exam.
11th April 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about that 2 improvement exam in tamilnadu state board .
29th April 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are needed to fill the improvement exam
7th May 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
How much percentage in pcb is needed for generals to get admission in medical college.....pls sir/ madam reply
5th May 2017, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 in 2001 p.s.e.b. and i got 47% marks. Can i improve my percentage now. Please give me information about it. thanks
[email protected]
22nd August 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I had given 2 improvement exam of maths on 13 june, 2017. Then 1% mark is added .
I have got mY previous marks DMC. Now I want to correct my DMC. I have to send it to hpbose Dharamshala. Please tell me that after how much time they will give me my corrected DMC back.
9th September 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Please give me confirmation cbse improvement exam 2017-2018 form date. And on cbse site which option where I fill form.
At [email protected]
30th December 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED MY 2 EXAMINATION IN 1992 FROM PSEB. I WANT TO IMPROVE MY MARKS NOW. IS IT POSSIBLE?
19th March 2018, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I give improvement exam and I grace the marks know I want my new marksheet and deposit old marksheet
14th September 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12 from state board but did not get good marks now im in 3rd yr of b .tech can i give the improvement paper now so get sit in good company
24th April 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to give 2 class improvement exam because I am not satisfied with my marks
28th April 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I got 58 marks in math in 2,can I give the maths exam again?
if yes what condition should I have to fillow?Please give me the answer?
24th May 2019, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have passed hs exam in 2001 from science stream, I want to improve my personage so which subjects can I will appear in next SOS exam
23rd August 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I want to give improvent exam for 2 class ,but I alsi want to give my Bsc 1st year exam .Is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?