10th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year?

hey is it possible to change departments with a gud cgpa in the first sem in college of engineering guindy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  2. Can I shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU(Rohtak)?
  3. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges?
  4. Is it possible to shift from Anna University Trichy(Shivani College) to Anna University Coimbatore?
  5. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  6. How can I shift to another college? I'm studying B.Tech 2nd year in Chaitanya engineering college
  7. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  8. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  9. Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?
  10. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  11. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester?
  12. Is it possible to change the college in 2nd year on the basis of my marks in the same stream?
  13. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year? -- [New]
  14. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  15. Can I shift my son from Indore to Jodhpur National University in 2nd year MSc Biotechnology?
  16. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  17. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering?
  18. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
13th June 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I m studying first year B.E in one of the anna univ affilated college n coimbatore. Can i get transfer to some other college in chennai under anna univ control? When is the last date for submitting the transfer application form?? Pls help me
15th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 1st year B.E. in govt college. Iwant to transfer university college Is it possible? what is the last date for applying transfer?
27th June 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

in my friend's father was died and my friend was studied in(3rd year ECE) anna affiliated college in chennai.so transfer in local anna uni affiliated college transfer is possible or not sir/madam.
13th September 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I am studying mech engg under anna university.i want to shift to another college which is also affliated to anna university for 2nd year(3rd sem). Is it possible without any strong reason?
Well my reason is that the lecturers teach in tamil which i cant understand it clearly. Is this reason enough??
16th October 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm a M.E. 1st year student.. Is the transfer possible for me. I knew very well that transfer is definitely possible for UG students, if you have a valid reason. But is it applicable also for the PG students?
25th November 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Im in my frst sem and I don't feel comfortable in the colge which im studying now
its an anna univ affiliated colge(meenakshi sundarajan e c)
can anyone tel me how can I get transfer in my second sem??
pls
21st December 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Did transfer is applicable for PG (M.E/M.Tech)students
21st February 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I am cming under counseling bt i am discontinue just one month .my tc is in the clg .the mangagement want 3 years fees thn only give the tc. Pls clear my question.how to reback the tc?
16th March 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am studing II mca(L.E) in private college apply for transferunder anna university.can change my college?????? Can i apply transfer???? And how can i apply for transfer???
2nd April 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

For admissions in engineering colleges for a price lesser than price prescribed by the college contact me 9176463430
4th April 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET TC FROM ANNA UNIVERCITY( SELF FINACING) FROM COLLEGE I WANT JOIN B.SC VISUVAL
17th April 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i have studied bsc maths in distance education in madras university. I have completed 2nd year only. but i'm not interest in third year. can i change my major subject.
29th April 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college,i am already styuding ECE Dept 1st year in AVIT Demed University .In demed university fee is to high.My parent will not pay that big amount now i want to join under anna university college Please tell the procedure to change my college ,is it possible, ti change Demed to under anna univesity.
21st May 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer to some gov colleges now i studying second sem in self fin college in management.i get 196.25 cut off in 12th and 9.3 cgp in first sem
1st July 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.E (ECE) DICONTINUED IN 8TH SEMESTER REJOINING COLLEGE. PROCEDURE FOR ANNA UNIVERSITY FOR DEATILS SIR MY CONTACT NO 9600616770 PLS TELL ME SIR
25th August 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

iam studying industrial bio technology in govt col of technology Coimbatore .i want to transfer my coll to ac tech chennai due to health problem. kindly mail me if it is possible @ [email protected] .kindly help me out ...
10th September 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

can i have transfer from anna university to private college? if it is possible ! plz say the procedure to transfer
2nd October 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I was Studed in be eee lateral entry in tec college 2012in the year, 3red sem discontinued my study my family prolabems than can I now continue my study and then can I change my branch eee to mechanical engg pls tell him
26th October 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

My hsc cutoff mark 191.17.i am studied from tpgit.iam shift to Anna university trichy?
11th August 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

HI......I want to ask that can't we file a case against a college if they are not giving tc and my original certificate and because they are asking for full fee for next three years..If i want to change my college after doing 1st year BE from a private college as I belong to a middle class family ...I am not able to pay such a big amount all together .....sir please guide me.
29th February 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i shift from Anna university to other university during 8th sem, in other university as I study in 6th sem
13th July 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, my name G.Sridhar studying anna university campus .I have to my college (I.e I change my course from B.e to medical related courses . What are the procedure to get TC from concern colleges pls guide me sir . I request it sir
26th September 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying in thanthai periyar government institute of technology . i got transfer to tirunelveli government clg in second year to third year it is possible or not please tell me . any procedure in this process
27th September 2016, 11:58 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge you can change your college but for that you will need all your certificates, specially transfer certificate. So first you should check that what all documents you will need and after that you can proceed. Thanks
9th February 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E(Mech) 1st year at Anna university affiliated college....I will decide to change college after 1st year to another Anna university affiliated college..is it possible...? Please reply me ....
15th May 2017, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my final year in Anna university affiliated college, I'm unable to get my degree even after completion, I want to shit to another university now will I be able to do that and will there be any future problems if I get degree from that university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?