16th July 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

plesase call me i am interest to work has t.t.e my dream to work indian railways [email protected]
18th July 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

how can i apply for tt job plz tell me
my email id [email protected]
18th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i can apply for TTE Post
i am doing my graduation , can i apply for this
18th July 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi,i am doing my graduation ,and 20 yrs old ,my cell no. is 9753582123,I know Hindi,English and Punjabi language,if any vaccancy call me please, and send the syllabus & pattern of paper
18th July 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi,i am doing my graduation ,and 20 yrs old ,my cell no. is 9753582123,I know Hindi,English and Punjabi language,if any vaccancy call me please, and send the syllabus & pattern of paper
18th July 2011, 05:50 PM
naveenvats

i send application form in July 2010 but I haven't got my call letter for the post of TC in RRB Ajmer ? Any body have an Idea about it?
19th July 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Iam having NCC 'C' certificate and also having scouts and guide RAJYAPURASKAR certificate and i have passed 12 with 64% can i expect job for TC.
20th July 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me when the application form for the post of tte will out?plese. if you wanna give me any instructions,my cell num. is 07417539330
22nd July 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

When will be the exam held for this .i have completed my intermediete from cbse board with 55% of marks and now iam pursuing my bba in tourism management and iam the holder of 800 mts race and got the first rank in all over the school .i want to be a part of your org. If anything for me just let me now iam very thank ful for that. Your sincerely: MERAJUNNISA
23rd July 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

tc exam date on my mobile 8791696253
24th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to konw what was eligilbily for indian railway ttr examination
24th July 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i wany to know what are the eliglibity for ttr examinations
26th July 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

if any vacancy for t.c please call me my mobile no, 9307193673 and send me syllabus and model paper plz
my name is irfan ahmad from varanasi
26th July 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification of tt/ tte/ tc
27th July 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am doning BCOM with computer, so how many posts is available for me to apply, please give me guidence
28th July 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

age limit of tte exm
28th July 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i am graduation completed and qualifyed
bba
31st July 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am mahesh studying b.tech final year in ECE BRANCH. i want details of railway TTC post vacancy and exam dates my mail is [email protected]
31st July 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i am mahesh studying b.tech final year in ECE BRANCH. i want details of railway TTC post vacancy and exam dates my mail is [email protected]
1st August 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 10th class with 50% of marks can i will get tc job
1st August 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate,27 year old, can i apply TTe Post
2nd August 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to know whats the age criteria(max.) for post of TE and TC for gen.caste candidate.

please reply to this [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to know whats the age criteria(max.) for post of TE and TC for gen.caste candidate.

please reply to this [email protected]
8th August 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

m doing study in B.A.2nd year.can i apply for t.t.e.....? my email is [email protected]
9th August 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th and 12th standard in 1st division
Can i apply for the TTE or TC post
Please give me the Reply for this question........................
With Regards........
11th August 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me exam in which month 2011
my mob no is-8888686603
12th August 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma eee in anantapur and am studying in b.tech 4th year can i apply these job
12th August 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the education qualification require for the post of TTE and which subject is main for the prepration of tte exam
12th August 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

is graduation is compulsory for the post of TTE examination?
12th August 2011, 02:36 PM
piyush bhaskar

is graduation is compulsory for the post of TTE
12th August 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

i am kundan kumar i am going on study to b.tec . Plz . . . .inform to me any vacency for t.te my cel.no. _09031826442
12th August 2011, 10:08 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.
Selection Process for South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2011

1. South Eastern Central Railway Recruitment 2011 procedure consists of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by a SECR Written Examination and Medical Examination.

2. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A separate advice indicating date, time and venue will be sent to all the eligible candidates.

3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : Passing the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. The criterion for the PET is as under :
For Male Candidates For Female Candidates
Should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance. Should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.

4. Only those candidates who qualify in the PET will be called for the SECR Railway Written Examination. A separate advise indicating date, time and venue will be sent to the qualified candidates.

5. Persons with disabilities as defined are exempted from the PET. They will be straight away called for the written examination.

6. SECR Written Examination 2011 : SECR 2011 Written Examination will consists of objective type multiple choice question paper aiming to assess the general knowledge / awareness / mathematics / reasoning etc.

7. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours. Answer script will be Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) type and valuation will be on computers.

8. SECR Recruitment Question paper will consist entirely of objective type questions. The question paper will be provided in Hindi, English, Marathi and Oriya languages. There will be negative marking.

9. Candidates will be called for the verification of the original certificates based on the merit of the written examination. At the time of verification of documents, the candidates will be allowed to exercise their choice for different categories of posts notified and also divisions / workshops for posting.

Application form for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2011 :

1. Candidates should submit the South East Central Railway Recruitment 2011 applications in the format annexed at Annexure – I to this Notification. SECR application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.

Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the application format from the web site : http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in.

Candidates using printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected.

2. Candidates should fill up the application form in his / her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only, failing which applications will be rejected.

3. Candidates should affix one recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses on the application form in the space provided.

4. Candidates should also put their specimen signatures in the appropriate boxes in the application form. They should also affix their clear left hand thumb impression at the space provided for.

5. Candidates belonging to SC / ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – VI of this Notification.

6. Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure – VII of this notification. In addition the OBC candidates should enclose self-declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma given in Annexure – VIII.

7. Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the examinations conducted by the SECR Railway Recruitment Boards / Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.

8. Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date. Railway Recruitment Cell / South East Central Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications.

Whom to apply ?

1. The filled in SECR application along with the required documents should be addressed to :

The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Annex Building, General Manager’s office,
South East Central Railway,
Bilaspur – 495 004,
Chhattisgarh State.

2. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed “SECR Railway Application for Recruitment to the posts in Pay Band-1 + Grade Pay Rupee 1800/-”, Employment Notice No. – SECR/02/2010.

3. SECR Railway applications should be sent by post so as to reach this Office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The filled in applications can also be dropped in the boxes kept for the purpose in the premises of the Railway Recruitment Cell at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.

Only One Application : Each candidate should send only one application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he / she will not be offered appointment later on.

Enclosures to the SECR Railway Application 2011 :

Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed.

1. DD / IPO towards the examination fee, wherever applicable.
2. Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class or school leaving certificate will be accepted.
3. Certificates in proof of educational / technical qualifications
4. Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC communities.
5. Physical Disability Certificate for candidates applying for quota reserved for them.
6. Copy of decree from the competent court of law for divorced / judicially separated women candidates claiming age relaxation.
7. Income certificate for economically backward class candidates availing fee concession.
8. Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities availing fee concession.

Thanks
15th August 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

wats heed dokiments in tet exam
19th August 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

is there any jobs for 12th passed students of age 16 to 18 years
19th August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
when will be the application form for the post of t.t.e/t.c launched in this year 2011 & how many times in a year please give me complete information about it.
19th August 2011, 09:19 PM
mahimi jaunid

Quote:
in mumbai division
20th August 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when tte or tc recruitement form will come ?
24th August 2011, 09:42 AM
faizahmad24

Quote:
which date is conducted tte exam
eligiblity for tte post
24th August 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i want job of tte. i have passed maticulation and i m 17 years old.
27th August 2011, 02:02 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

you have to Pass 10th & 12th standard OR equivalent Examination from a recognized board.

your age should be Minimum 16 Years and maximum 21 years.
you have a great knowledge about general knowledge.
29th August 2011, 01:46 PM

Unhappy graduation for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

plz tell me t.t.e & t.c vacancy
31st August 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th passed in pcm group and appearing b.com.-2nd year from lko university. Am I eligible for railway job? if yes give me better sugetions for my carrier. I am very worry for my life.plese tell me how to process our application for the post of TTE or railway driver. My birth date is 20/12/1992.
4th September 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

can any one help me!!!
1) I don't know know the procedure for giving T.T.E/T.C exam, for this what i have to do First?
2) shall I have wait till the form are issued for TC
3) Is there any entrance exam which i have to appear before taking the form.
4) Where can I get this form and when it is to be issued.
5) I request you to tell me the whole procedure for giving the exam, I would very much thankful to you
6) I live in mumbai I have completed my 12 and doing a self financing course (B.A.F) bachelor in Accounting finance
pls pls pls pls help.....
4th September 2011, 11:24 AM
Anilgp

Can any one help me, in giving a procedure for the TTE exam.
1)Is there any form which i have to fill first to give a exam
2)Is there any entrance exam which i have to appear first before entering for TC/TTE exam.
3)What is the pocedure for giving an exam, which exam i have to appear first.
4)I live in MUmbai, had completed my 12 in 2010 and currently I am doing a self financing course BAF (Bachelor in Accounting finance) and i have completed 18 yrs....
5) I request you to tell me the procedure how its being followed, has i am unaware about the railway recruitment rules.
6)what i have to do first pls mention that also....
Thanks to you
pls help
4th September 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit in tc for genral categries
4th September 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the age limit in tc for genral categries
18 yrs
9th September 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am retiring from Indian Navy in Jan 2012, after completing 20 years of service. My age will be at that time 39 years. Will I be eligible fro the job of TTE/TC
If you could advise

Thanking you
9th September 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the full meaning of T.T.E?
10th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Ram Krishan Yadav

Post Re: Eligibility criteria for Indian Railway exam for the post of T.T.E./T.C.

Ram Krishan Yadav
Re Eligibility Criterea for India Railway Exam for the Pst TT/TC
Allahabad
11th September 2011, 12:30 AM

Quote:
i want do job railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?