12th June 2017, 12:22 PM
tusharkarhe4747

Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in architecture after I have completed MBA and 28 years of age?

Can I get admission to diploma in architecture after I have completed MBA. Sounds different. But I am serious. Is there any age issue for me? I am 28 years age now. Please let me know the details on this. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  2. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  3. Eligibility to pursue B.Arch after diploma in Electronics?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Admission in B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?
  6. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  9. Is it possible to do MBA in HR after completion of diploma in EEE?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  11. Can I pursue B.Architect after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  14. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old?
  15. Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for getting admission into MBA course having completed Diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. Am I eligible for diploma in Architecture after scoring 105 marks in NATA?
  18. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard?
13th June 2017, 07:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in architecture after I have completed MBA and 28 years of age?

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Architecture because there is age limit to get admission in architecture. The full details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10th or equivalent education in science, mathematics with 50% from any recognised board.
- The candidate who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in science, mathematics stream with 50% from any recognised board can also study diploma in architecture.
- The age limit required to study diploma is 15 years to 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?