27th April 2012, 07:19 PM
vidya gowda

Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MBA?

I have done MBA and am i eligible for NET exam..please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. After MBA am I eligible to attend the NET exam?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam with economics
  3. Am i eligible for UGC net exam after MBA?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  5. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
  6. Am I eligible for NET after completing my MBA in May? When is the next notification if I am eligible?
  7. Regular PhD will be possible after Executive MBA? Such candidates can appear for NET exam? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  9. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Human Resource being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of MBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam after completion of MBA in IT? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  11. Is there a minimum pass percentage for degree to appear for NET exam? Am I eligible to appear for NET after completing B.Com in 4 years with 49% and then MBA in 2 years with 68%?
  12. Am I eligible for NET exam if I have done MBA(Finance) from SMU(Distance Course) with 70%?
  13. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  14. After scoring 59% in MBA(HR) and 54% in LLM am I eligible for NET?
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad
  16. Am i eligible for NET after passing MBA HR?
  17. Am I eligible for UGC NET Exam having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA?
  18. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed my MBA with 60% on part time basis?
30th April 2012, 10:14 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidya gowda View Post
I have done MBA and am i eligible for NET exam..please tell me the date

Eligibility For NET For MBA students

You are eligible for appearing for the UGC NET only if you satisfy the following conditions :-

1) You must be within the age limit of 28 years if applying for the JRF..

2) You must have cleared your MBA with at least 55% without rounding off (if you belong to a reserved category then 50%)

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for students who have completed their post graduation for lectureship or JRF

Since MBA is also a form of post graduation..hence you are eligible for appearing for the UGC NET Exam..

The exam is going to be conducted on 24th June,2012 and the last date to apply for the exam is 2nd May,2012 so better get into action straight away..

You can check out http://ugcnetonline.in for any more exam related queries and log on to the same website for applying for the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
30th April 2012, 10:24 PM
a444

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MBA?

yes you are definetly qualified

Education Qualification

M.Sc or equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned above, with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates and Ph.D. degree holders who had passed Master's degree prior to 19th September 1991.
A candidate can also apply for the Test under RA (Result Awaited) category, if he/she is appearing or has appeared in his/her final year (III/IV Semester where Semester system is there) of M.Sc. or equivalent degree examination in subjects mentioned in above during the academic session 2009-2010. Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (given at the reverse of the application form) duly certified by the Head of the Deptt./Institute over his/her signature and rubber stamp (with address and name) from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared in the final year M.SC or equivalent degree examination. However, such candidates shall be admitted to the Test provisionally. They shall only be considered eligible for JRF-(NET)/LS-(NET), if they are able to produce the proof of having passed the Master's Degree examination in the relevant or related subject with the requisite percentage of marks and within the stipulated time frame.
Age limit and relaxation

For JRF (NET): Minimum 19 years and maximum 28 years as on 01.07.2009 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants.
For LS (NET): Minimum 19 years as on 01.07.2009. No upper age limit.
30th April 2012, 10:35 PM
vickydhupia2010

HI

any candidate who has master degree is eligible for the NET exam

ELIGIBLITY FOR NET EXAM

1.Education Qualification
MBA. or Equivalent degree , with minimum 55% marks for General & OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST candidates.

2.AGE LIMIT& RELAXATION
For JRF (NET): Minimum 19 Years and maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2012 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.

Important date
Date of examination: 17.06.2012

THANK YOU
ALL THE BEST
30th April 2012, 10:44 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes shore you are eligible for the NET exam having completed MBA.

NET exam is conducted by the UGC twice in every year.

i.e june and december.

Candidate should be complete post graduation from any recognised university with atleast 55% marks for Junior Research Followship.

Age limits is 19years to 28years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

MBA is a post graduation course so you are eligible for NET exam.

Important dates:

Examination date:
24th June,2012,

Last date to apply for
the exam:2nd May,2012.

For further details visit

www.ugcnetonline.in

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?