1st March 2016, 07:32 AM
vinay5757

How to apply for a job in Merchant Navy having completed Diploma?

Dear sir
I am Vinay Sharna I have completed my diploma in 2013 I am looking for job in merchant navy if any vacancy is there then, please tell me how to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get into merchant navy after diploma?
  2. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  3. Is it possible for me to apply for Merchant Navy if I have not completed my graduation yet?
  4. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  5. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  6. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  7. Procedure to apply in Merchant Navy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I join or apply for merchant navy after diploma or polytechnic in mechanical?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  10. How to apply for Merchant Navy after passing B.Com final year?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. can I get a job in Merchant Navy after passing Mechanical diploma from AICTE recognized university
  13. Job in Catering Department of Merchant Navy for Diploma holder in Food Production?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  15. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. How to get a job in merchant navy after diploma?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
16th September 2016, 01:00 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job in Merchant Navy having completed Diploma?

The eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years.

-Candidates should be physically and Mentally strong, fit for sea-services under standard norms

-Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy.

The candidate height should not be less than 150 cm to become eligible for entry in Merchant Navy .

The weight should not be below than 42 kg and the chest should expand upto a minimum range of 5 cm.

The candidate should have vision of 6/6 (normal) in each eye separately and should not suffer from Color Blindness defect.

-The exam is conducted in different stages.These are;

*Written Exam.

*Physical Test

* Medical Test

*Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?