4th March 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to repeat my graduation from open university if I scored poor marks in my graduation?

I had less than 50% in B.Sc. Comp.science, now i am doing mca having 60 marks in each sem. Should i do bca from open university for first division in graduation.
or any other options.?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  2. Can I join B.Ed course having scored 48% in Graduation? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there a possibility of giving improvements exam if I have scored less marks in my BA graduation?
  4. Eligibility to be an Assistant Lecturer after qualifying UGC NET but 46% marks in graduation and in MBA 58% marks? Do I need to qualify NET again if I repeat graduation and post graduation?
  5. Is my graduation degree valid or not if I have completed it from Global Open University?
  6. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  7. Can I improve my Graduation marks being an M.Sc student?
  8. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  9. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  11. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?
  12. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  13. Is it possible for me to make my career in teaching line if I have scored less that 50% marks in graduation?
  14. What are the chances of doing B.Ed. after passing BA with 48% marks through open school? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do if got only passing marks in graduation?
  16. Whether a degree from an open university considered as equivalent to 10+2+3?
  17. What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?
  18. Is it possible to repeat the graduation course again?
18th March 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to repeat my graduation from open university if I scored poor marks in my graduation?

If there is a requirement of 60% marks for admission then there is no other way to increase marks. You should try for admission in those universities which don't have any percentage criteria.

Admission is mostly based on the performance in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. If you want to improve marks then doing again is the only way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?