14th February 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Ph.D with less than 50 percentage, but have 20 years of experience?

I may eligible to take admission in PhD having less than 50 percentage.but I have a 20 year of experience in field of teaching. Give complete solution.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  3. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
  4. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science while having 5 years of Software experience on MCA basis?
  5. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  6. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Technology to M.Tech candidate who has 7 years of Lectureship experience? Eligibility to get admission?
  8. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  9. How to get admission for Ph.D after having 7 years of experience in INGOs?
  10. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  11. Can I study part time PhD in Mathematics with 5 years of Software experience being a 35 years old B.E. graduate?
  12. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  13. Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Vocational Skill Building in Delhi for a candidate having 14 years of Social experience?
  16. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in English in SV University for M.Phil candidate who has 6 years of Teaching experience in Government High School?
  18. When M.Phil and PhD applications will be invited with stipend? Is there any work experience needed after post graduation for PhD?
15th February 2017, 09:40 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in Ph.D with less than 50 percentage, but have 20 years of experience?

No, you are not eligible to do the PhD. To pursue PhD, a candidate needs a minimum of 55% marks in Master's degree for general candidate and for a candidate who is other than general like OBC/SC/ST minimum marks required is 50% in Master's degree.
15th February 2017, 10:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in Ph.D with less than 50 percentage, but have 20 years of experience?

I am sorry to say that you cannot take admission to study the Ph.D course after the completion of your Post Graduation with less than 50% of marks. Since you have scored less than 55% of marks, you are not eligible to pursue Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
20th February 2017, 10:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I may eligible to take admission in PhD having less than 50 percentage.but I have a 20 year of experience in field of teaching. Give complete solution.
No, you can't apply for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?