26th June 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Which country should I choose for higher studies after completion of BA in History?

I am pursuing B.A in history from DU. I want to go abroad for my higher studies but I don't know where should I go exactly and going outside India will be beneficial for me? If, yes then how? Can you please guide me with the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Which department I can choose after completion of BA history course for my higher studies?
  2. Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Which courses can I do abroad after passing CBSE 10th?
  4. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?
  6. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  7. Which country is best to do higher studies after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  10. Is MS and MSc course different? What are their full forms?
  11. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  12. How may I get admission in M.A? I'm from Saudi Arabia and have given BA final year exams in Mahaboob Nagar at Al Madina college of Educations
  13. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  14. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?
  15. What is the scope in industrial engineering after M.Tech?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  18. What are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology?
28th June 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country should I choose for higher studies after completion of BA in History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing B.A in history from DU. I want to go abroad for my higher studies but I don't know where should I go exactly and going outside India will be beneficial for me? If, yes then how? Can you please guide me with the details?

You can study a Master Degree in History in various universities in the countries like USA or UK or Hong Kong or Australia or Ireland or Canada or Netherlands or Malaysia etc. You have to clear the GRE and IELTS or TOEFL for higher studies in abroad universities. You have to choose any one of the country and apply for master degree admission in three or four universities. You have to prepare a good statement of purpose and excellent resume for getting admission. Scores in the above mentioned examinations are useful for getting admission. You can also contact consultancy services for getting admission.
29th June 2017, 02:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country should I choose for higher studies after completion of BA in History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
USA country is better for doing masters degree in History. List of the best University for Entomology course is given below.

1. Cornell University, https://www.cs.cornell.edu/phd

2. University of Chicago, https://csphd.sites.uchicago.edu/

3. Stanford University, http://www-cs.stanford.edu/education/phd

4. University of Illinois, https://cs.illinois.edu
30th June 2017, 11:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your B.A History course from a recognised college/ university, you can pursue your higher studies in any country of your interest. It is best to pursue your higher studies from countries like USA, Australia, Germany, Canada, etc.,. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. Then, the university will review your application and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in their university for pursuing your higher studies.
30th June 2017, 08:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your B.A in History course from a Government recognised college/ university, you can pursue your higher studies in M.A, MBA, B.Ed, etc.,. You can choose any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies in Canada universities. You can choose US/ UK/ Canada/ Germany for pursuing your higher studies. By pursuing your higher studies in Abroad universities, you can gain more practical knowledge and also you can find better job opportunities with high salary package in top MNC companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?