30th September 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Pursuer /Clerk in Merchant Navy?

I am 28 year old B.Com Graduate having work experience as an Accountant of 3 years. I want to join merchant navy as pursuer/clerk am I eligible for the post?

Related Questions:
30th September 2016, 08:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Pursuer /Clerk in Merchant Navy?

Eligibility for clerk in Merchant Navy:-

Educational Qualification:-

The minimum eligibility for courses in Nutical Science and Marine Engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eye sight 6/ 6 with colour blindness.
30th September 2016, 08:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Pursuer /Clerk in Merchant Navy as per your qualification.

Eligibility for Pursuer /Clerk in Merchant Navy :-

-The applicant should be a citizen of India

-The applicant age should be in between 18 to 40 years.

-The applicant should be a graduate with knowledge of accountancy and computer operation.
30th September 2016, 09:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Clerk/ Pursuer in Merchant Navy:

The educational qualification required for several posts in Merchant navy varies. Some of the other posts are, Electrical Officer, Utility Hands, Petty Officer, Deck, Catering Trainee and Engine Trainee. Educational qualification required for the above posts get varied from post to post. As you have met the required criteria, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Qualification Required for Pursuer / Clerk :-

* Graduation with the knolwedge of accountancy and computer operation.

* Minimum Age required is 18 years

* Maximum Age for appearing in this recruitment - 40 years
6th December 2017, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am hitesh I have graduated in commerce stream but now i wanna join in merchant navy can u suggest me what kind of courses are suitable for me in merchant navy according to my qualification please send me through my email [email protected].
2nd July 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student so I can apply for pursuer in merchant navy just give regards
7th July 2020, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am a commerce student and i have passed my 12 so by the help of which course of graduate i cn get the job in merchant navy
25th July 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Waht is the work of pursuer in merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?