29th February 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Services exam for Mechanical final year student? When the notification will be released?

Hello,
I am studying in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in final year now. I want to appear in Indian Engineering Services exam. I want to know my eligibility for appearing. I would also like to know when the notification will comes? Kindly tell me how can I apply also?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Indian Engineering Services will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final semester student?
  2. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service recruitment for Mechanical final year student? -- [New]
  4. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Services exam for B.Sc(Economics) final year student?
  8. Indian Navy after Mechanical engineering? Procedure to apply and eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Age limit to write Indian Services Exam? How to apply for it and the important dates of the exam?
  10. Educational criteria for ISS and IES exam
  11. When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  12. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. When the notification of TANCET will release? Procedure to apply for Electrical final year student?
  15. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  16. How to apply in Indian Navy as well as Merchant Navy if I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  17. How to join Indian Defence Services after my graduation? What are the various exam schemes and the eligibility criteria?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
24th March 2016, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Services exam for Mechanical final year student? When the notification will be released?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian Engineering Services Examination:

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Indian Engineering Services Examination being a final year candidate. The minimum educational qualification is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed a Degree in Engineering from a recognized university or its equivalent.

>> M.Sc Degree or its equivalent qualification with Radio Physics, Electronics, Wireless Communications, Radio Engineering as special subjects from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are appearing in their final year are also eligible. The categories of which the recruitment is made through the examination in
* Civil Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering

>> Generally the notification is issued in the month of January/ February. And the conduct of this Engineering Service Exam is held in the month of June or July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?