13th August 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of PhD in English entrance exam of Punjab University? Can I take admission if cleared UGC NET exam?

I want to do PhD in English from Punjab University. Please send me syllabus of PhD entrance exam of this university? Can I take admission if cleared UGC NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in PhD entrance exam of Punjab University being qualified in UGC-NET?
  2. Ph.D admission in English in Punjab university with 60% and UGC NET examination qualified?
  3. Ph.D admission in English in Punjab university after M.A in English and UGC NET examination qualified?
  4. Exam required to get admission in Ph.D in English in PU Chandigarh?
  5. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  6. Can I get admission in Thapar University to study PhD in Education through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Education)?
  7. Is it possible to do Ph.D after English literature with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing MA and B.Ed in English? What is the syllabus for NET exam?
  10. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  11. English syllabus of JNU PhD Entrance Test 2018
  12. Can I get admission in Amity University to study PhD in Agriculture through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Agriculture)?
  13. Can I apply in UGC-NET to get stipend if studying PhD from Distance University? -- [New]
  14. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  15. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  16. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  17. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  18. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
23rd October 2017, 07:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of PhD in English entrance exam of Punjab University? Can I take admission if cleared UGC NET exam?

Syllabus of PhD in English entrance examination of Punjab University:

The syllabus for M.Phil or Ph.D in English Entrance consists of 2 sections and they are given below.

>> Section 1 - Research Methodology (50% weightage)

>> Section 2 - English (50% weightage)

Click here for detailed Syllabus

I suggest you to click on "English" tab in the above link, where you will find the detailed syllabus for the Examination.

Yes, you can pursue PhD if you have the valid score of UGC NET Entrance Examination. Generally one of the valid entrance examination's score is needed to pursue doctoral program.
11th September 2021, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of PhD in English entrance exam of Punjab University? Can I take admission if cleared UGC NET exam?

Test pattern for entry test of PHD English Literature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?