20th November 2010, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?

hello friends i need more details about the entrance exam gooing to be conucted in CBI soooo plz post any of your important information to my id [email protected]
22nd November 2010, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: cbi (central bureau of investigation) exam details? cretieria? how to apply? forms?

I am currently in final year complete Law , how to prepare and apply of examination U P S C and i am above the age of 30 years ,can i apply ?
23rd November 2010, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am completed b.e from electronics and instrumdntation branch,can i apply tojoin in c.b.i
4th December 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am 29 years old and MBA (HR) gradurate... am i eligible for CBI exams...
8th December 2010, 05:53 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

You need to complete your graduation course for entering into the CBI field.
The examination is held generally once a year around February and the blank application forms and other particulars are published in the weekly journal Employment News usually in the month of October of the last year.

Your age group must be between 20-25 years.
You can get all information regarding the syllabus in the below link

http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/compex...s in C B I.htm

So,just go through it.

all the best
14th December 2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am chris ann,a B.COM graduate and my passion in life is service towards the needy and country. i would love to be a C.B.I officer and serve my nation with pride. but due to certain circumstances i am unable to achieve my goal.. I would be pleased if you could help me with the needy information to become a C.B.I officer.
JAI HIND
you can contact me at chris.anna@ y mail.com
15th December 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

hi i am priyanka i am in Bsc last year can i apply for CBI exam?
19th December 2010, 03:25 PM
balawin_1987

Sir,I AM COMPLETE BSC(COMPUTER SCIENCE) now i am working in a sugar factory but i intrested to cbi officer job , HOW TO APLLY CBI EXAM. please help my aim is this.pls reply and when apply the post of cbi
21st December 2010, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Exalted sir,
Now,I'm in first year.i do anything for this job.Please sir,tell me the way.what should i do for it?I want to be a great officer.Please tell me sir.
25th December 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,please inform how to apply CBI
26th December 2010, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, now my age is 26 yrs. can I applied for UPCS preliminary exam.
7th January 2011, 07:13 PM
lakshmi sri

Dear sir/madam
can u please provide me the details regarding qualification for cbi officer n exam details
thanking u
1st February 2011, 05:06 PM
jyotidutta02

how to apply CBI ?
11th February 2011, 08:15 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

You can get recruited as Sub Inspector from CBI if you go through exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.Its a Group 2 exam conducted by the SSC.

The eligibility criteria is that you need to be a graduate from a recognized University an your age group must be between 20-25.Hence you can definitely apply for the exams conducted by the SSC after completing your Graduation course.
14th April 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My name is Anchal Agrawal, i m doing b.com. plz tell me what is required for cbi exam. and all the information related to exam on my email
[email protected]
or on my mobile no. 9758303742
plz tell me
20th April 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can u send me the result of exam centrak bank of inda

sir my name is amol suersh donerao
address :- nagsen nager nanded 431062

contact no is 7709977098

my roll no is 3201001704

my email id is [email protected]
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz tell me result

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
thaxxxxxxxxxx
21st April 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi frnds i think u r not so intelligent
becoz u know that the well saying proverb
"BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE".
U ALL KNOW THAT YET BARKING

DON,T TRY TO BECOME OVERSMART

THANKS AND REGARDS
ABHISHEK VYAS
3rd May 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

IN OUR COUNTRY ALL THE VALUABLE PERSONS ARE TAKE BRIBE, ALL THE POLICE OFFICERS, CID DEPARTMENT, CBI DEPARTMENT, ALL MINISTERS, ALL MP, ALL MLA, JUSTICE, ETC. I CAN PROOF IT. SO NOW %u201CJustice for the rich and Injustice is for the poor". AM I RIGHT? YES. If you read my Attachment Public Grievances.pdf then you understand all the matter.
With kindest regards,
Dipak Kumar Adhikari
Tegharia(Dhali Para),NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati. P.O.: Hatiara. Dist.: North24Parganas.
Kolkata-700059 Email: [email protected] W.B. India. PH. 919874389190
28th May 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i am in second year B.A. i want apply for the C.B.I.
30th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
iam intrested in joining cbi iam persuing final B.E eee how many departments have cbi and which one has more critical for preparing.
2nd June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
what is the last date of form submition?
11th June 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

can we join cbi after completing class 12th????
16th June 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare CBI exam. Please tell me portion or please give me e-book links.
23rd June 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want some previous year question papers of CBI .where shall i get it?
3rd July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

to get into CBI isnt easy guys....but commitment and determination and little bit hardwork require to get in to CBI.............but first try best inorder to clear writen exam
8th July 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

model papers for CBI 2011 exam
18th July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

iam pursuing b com
18th July 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir iam pursuing bcom first year so i want to join in cbi plz tell me the procedure.my email id is nnp382 plz send me details as soon as possible
1st August 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi,my name is zareen n i have done my graducation in english literature..m i elegible for CBI exam..?please give me the information about the dates of examination.and how to prepare for the exam.?i shall wait for ur response"
15th August 2011, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, m doing b.sc. Che. Hons. Can i get the job lyk s.p. Rank in c.b.i? If yes then how? Plz suggest me?
15th August 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a cbi officer, how i know the vacancy
15th August 2011, 09:19 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,
you have to get Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and your age is on between 20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination.

Paper-I General Test

General Intelligence and Reasoning 50
General Awareness 75 200 2 hours Numerical Ability 75

Paper-II English Language

Language Comprehension
Communication/Writing 200 2 hours
Ability Test

Thnaks
15th August 2011, 09:45 PM
ammajii

Hi dear,

You need to complete your graduation course for entering into the CBI field.
The examination is held generally once a year around February and the blank application forms and other particulars are published in the weekly journal Employment News usually in the month of October of the last year.

Your age group must be between 20-25 years.
You can get all information regarding the syllabus in the below link

http://www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/compex...s in C B I.htm

So,just go through it.

Thanks
19th August 2011, 09:04 AM

sir i want join in cbi. how much study in enter for cbi
27th August 2011, 12:43 AM
Mannu2525

CBI (central bureau of investigation) exam details

Eligibility

• Age limit - 20 - 25 year.
• Educational eligibility - Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Exam Patter
• Paper I - Logical reasoning + General Intelligence
• Paper II - English

With Regards
~Manvendra~
28th August 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
this is jana ,i need all details about CBI , applying details and medical fittness details , best coaching center at chennai, can u send me
28th August 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i wrote cbi exam for the Post of ACIO - Grade-II/ Executive Examination - 2011. may i know about my result?
4th September 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the selection criteria to join the C.B.I.
email id - "[email protected]"
20th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I am Bhupendra Singh Khatri,
Professional diploma in office management
tell me join to CBI i am waiting for your ansher
10th October 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I AM A BSC 1ST YEAR STUDENT (18YEARS SC CASTE) I AM INTREASTED TO JOIN CBI
CAN I JOIN PLEASE TELL ME
M
E-MAIL IS [email protected]
CONTACT NO. 9713940456
10th October 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc 1st year student 18 years (sc caste) i am intreasted join cbi sub inspector post
can i join please tell me....
21st October 2011, 06:57 PM
sylishneha

Civil Services exams conducted by UPSC. ... Online and personal coaching for CAT and other MBA entrance exams. ... The website: upsc preparation, upsc books, upsc delhi, upsc exam, upsc syllabus, upsc civil services exams, civil services examination, civil services
2nd November 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

how to apply CBI exam for 12th standard
29th November 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me all the details to join cbi to following address...
name-vikas negi
address-s/o virendra singh negi
dinkar vihar
vikasnagar
dehradun
uttrakhand
pin-248198
8th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Please give me syllabus of central bureau of investigation stenographers
25th December 2011, 10:33 AM
joblesswork

CBI recruits Sub-inspectors through Staff Selection Commission which publishes its Recruitment Notice in Employment News and all leading dailies. Police officers in the rank of Sub-inspector/ Inspector of the Ste Police may approach local CBI Superintendent of Police generally located in the State Capital. The addresses are available on the web-site. The officers coming on deputation in these ranks are entitled to 25 percent extra salary and one month’s extra salary.

For more information please check the below link:
http://www.cbi.gov.in/defaul t.php
15th January 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am the student of the BA final year from kanpur university,i would like to join the CBI department, I am very interested in this job plz give me chance.......! can I join the CBI...?send me details of CBI on my mail id: [email protected]
20th January 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Myself Puneeth K.V, I eagerly waiting to join CBI.
I have Knowledge in Ethical Hacking, Cryptography,Encryption and Decryption. Please let me know, when Recruitment will be done.
28th January 2012, 11:27 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

CBI recruits Sub-inspectors through Staff Selection Commission which publishes its Recruitment Notice in Employment News and all leading dailies. Police officers in the rank of Sub-inspector/ Inspector of the Ste Police may approach local CBI Superintendent of Police generally located in the State Capital. The addresses are available on the web-site. The officers coming on deputation in these ranks are entitled to 25 percent extra salary and one month’s extra salary.

For more information please check the below link:
http://www.cbi.gov.in/defaul t.php

best of luck
29th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

good aftenoon sir, i hav copleated my b.sc. degree and pursuing my m.sc. degree now, im intrested in cbi, so how i can apply for cbi, tell me the crietreia,eligibility.......... will be thankful of u.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?