13th July 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment?

sir my s.s.c im having 69..intermediate is 81 and i totally lost my percerntage in b.tech and got backlogs of many around 20..and cleared all with the percentage of 54 is there any clance for me to get placed in a it sector..either it may be a level 2 or level 3 company...or should i go with further studies for m.s in U.S.A..is there any chance of getting the visa for me with the present cleared packlogs...PLEASE GET ME THE REAPLAY
13th July 2011, 01:47 AM
sharatakula

Default Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment?

sir i got 69 in my s.s.c and 81 in intermedaite and totally got dowm my percentage in my b.tech and with the backlogs of around 20. and finally cleared all the subjects with the aggregate of 54%..will i be placed in any it sectoreither it may be the lever 2 or level 3 company or other wise you want me to go for m.s in U.S.A..will i get the visa with these backlogs..and i have a good sound in .net..please replay to this
16th July 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir during campus selection , are they ask 10/12th pcm % or overall % calculating the marksheet as done is 12th like best of four or best of five etc
23rd July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have achieved 50% in 10th, 62% in 12th, 68% in bcs & now i am doing mcs- final year. i am eligible for any jobs in companies like wipro, infosys, cognizant,etc.
23rd July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i ve got 50% in 10th, 62% in 12th, 68% in bcs & now i ve appeared for mcs final year. i m eligible for any companies like wipro, infosys, cognizant,etc.
30th July 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

hello i've 86% in 10th ,62% in 12th now i'm in final year B.E. well my percentage here is low just 53. is it compulsory for me to go for higher studies?? by this year end max my percentage can be 55 or 56. will i be able to get a job atleast through reference???
2nd August 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir...
Iam Dinesh, I completed mca in 2011. Actually I want to knw abt the companies recruitment hiring process, I got 45% in 10th, 12th 48% and degree, mca 65%, 60%. So i want to join in software company will they recruit me or else they will go for the percentage.. will anyone tell me please..
2nd August 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I hav 75% in 10th 70% in inter and 58% in btech can i get a chance in software cmpany please suggest me
2nd August 2011, 11:02 PM

most of the software companies want at least 60% aggregate throughout your career..As you have less than 60%, so it will very difficult for you to get a job in software companies..

it will be better for you to go for GATE..after doing your Mtech with higher percentage of marks you can get a good job in software company..
3rd August 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my 10% is 51 and the 12% is 52% and diploma (polytechnic) 74% and in Btech 70% pls tell in which software company my criteria is full filled can you suggest me name of the some company
7th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i am in my final year of btch nd uptil nw i hav 57% aggregate....wat r my prospects in geting placd in a comapny?which companies cn provide me wid a job?nd am i eligible 4 merchant navy?plz tel me
8th August 2011, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

i am in mca 3rd yr and my acadamic records are:-
mca=70%
bca=75%
12=57%
10=62%
please tell me which are the good companies for which i am eligible?????
and which companies have the criteria for ma acadamics..
8th August 2011, 02:30 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Most of the companies hire candidates who have secured 60% marks in their career.But don't be depressed as all the government companies and PSU require 60% marks in your B.Tech degree.AS you've secured 59% mark in your B.Tech degree so far,with a little more hard work you can get 60% marks for sure.Also you can appear in the bank exams.Here are the lists.

Upsc

Banks P.O.

DRDO

Indian railways
8th August 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 67.85% in 10th,68%in 12th 58.665 in greduation and 70.1% aggregate upto mca 3rd sem so for which company i should prepare
11th August 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i m pursuing my be 7sem with aggregate is 66% but my 10th % is 52% and 12 5is 50% now i m confuse what to do plz give solution for the problem
12th August 2011, 09:06 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is vaibhav, sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.sir my educational background is not good so far.i am persuing b-tech from moradabad institute of technology in I.T branch.my percentage is about 59% in b-tech so far.my 12th percentage is 59% and 10th was about 55%.at present i m in final year of b-tech.i m confused that should i prepare for jmet or gate?
sir which are those companies in which there is no % criteria.
kindly reply soon.
Hi friend,sorry to say this ,every company will always have its own criteria in selecting its candidates.Do not lose your hope,every company seeks its candidate to be technically skilled ,so you try to work hard in improving your technical skills, then you will have the bright opportunity and you can get placed in a good company.
Good luck.
12th August 2011, 11:46 PM
genius_911

It is known that most of the companies ask for atleast 60% in 10th, 12th, and b.tech..
since you dont meet such conditions so, it will be very harder for you to get into software companies.. So, i'll suggest you to go for higher studies... Now it should be according to your wish that in which field you are interested.. If you want to remain with the technical studies then go for GATE exam.. after doing M.tech. you might get very well placed.. but if you have interest in business then go for JMET..
13th August 2011, 12:51 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Every companies except you from good percentage of marks . Apart form percentage of marks your communication skills main thing that decide your job . your way language and talents may attract the manager than you definitely get the job . then the extra qualification is also main for the interview like computer course , sports certificate etc . if you fulfill this requirement then you don't worry about your percentage of mark .
13th August 2011, 12:54 AM
Sehwag6

all companies need 60% marks in their degree graduation

so first your educational qualification and then your talents

best of luck
13th August 2011, 09:09 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Because of the fierce competition these days,almost all the companies either private or government set an eligibility criteria of minimum 60% in graduation and most of the IT companies ask for 60% through the academics.

Although there are still some companies that do ask lesser than 60%.

But you will have lots of options open in some many private companies.Once you gain some experience then your percentage will not become a barrier in the path of your success.

Even in some of the govt.sector too you might get a chance.

So,do not lose heart,there are number of individuals who didn't secured 60% but are in good position.

Thanks
14th August 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

after 2years completion of BE in EEE, now i am doing Soft ware testing course , so will i get job in soft ware companies
20th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i have 60% criteria ,i want to take placement in any good software companies so what i do to get the job in the tcs etc like companies.72% in 10, 60% in 12 ,and average till 6th sem is 63.41.give me detail how to get job in good software company like tcs.
21st August 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my b.tech with an agg. of 64.1% from IT branch and my 10th and 12th percentages are 54.2% and 62.4% respectively. So i want to know that whether i should go for futher studies or for a job in a software company. And my another problem is that I am not willing to study futher but my parents are forcing.
25th August 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

sir my mca percentage is 74.5, and bca percentage is 74,and my intermediate is 75% and high school is 49% please tell me for which company for beneficial to me.
25th August 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i m pursuing my mca second year with 74.5 % and i got 74 % in of BCA in inter 57.8 % and 49 % in high school . please tell me small software company for job.
2nd September 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 76.33% in 10th , 59.2% in 12th and in b.tech (upto 3rd year ) got 63.71%.
please give the list of it companies in which i can sit.
6th September 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I have 75% in 10th(CBSE) and 58% in 12th(CBSE) and 67% so far in BE. Will i be able to get a job in good software company? I am in final yr now.
6th September 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have persuing mca and i got parcentage in 10th is 76.25% and 12th is 53.5% and bsc(hons in computer sc)with 41.12%,and still upto 4th sem in mca is 70.35% so can i get better job in it company after completion mca course.
11th September 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I have above 60% in 10(66%) , bachelor degree(63%) & master degree(80%). But in intermediate(i.e; 12) has below 60% that is 49%. But definitely i need software job because i have good knowledge in .NET . So kindly give the suggestions for me
12th September 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am pratik currently i am persuing b.e. In mechanical, sir my 10th percentage is 72 n 12th is 57 n now in b.e. Upto 6th sem my agregate percntage is 57, so plz tel me wat i should do further.is there any core company who has criteria of less than 60% ? Plz sugest me your suggetion..
13th September 2011, 10:53 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Generally the top level companies which fall under the CMM level5 like-TCS,CTS,Infosys etc.
These companies demand a minimum of 60% carrier aggregate.
So, it's not possible for you to apply in those companies.
Although there are several other CMM level3 companies which usually don't provide any such criteria.
So, no need to worry.
All the very best.
13th September 2011, 09:22 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
The recruitment industry has four main types of agencies: employment ... in the search for the right candidate, and then again are paid a percentage of the ... Also known as employment agencies, recruitment agencies have historically had a .... Other resume screening criteria may include length of service, job titles and ...
Thanks,
14th September 2011, 07:51 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
An organization's compensation practices can have far-reaching effects on its ... which have been rising at an average of 12 percent annually for the past several years. ... Some pertain to pay issues such as discrimination, minimum wages, and ... Because compensation practices heavily influence recruitment, turnover, and ...
ok,
18th September 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is sourabh and i am in b.tech final year with computer science branch and my 10th % is 60.5 and unfortunately my 12th % is 52.4 and b.tech i have 65% i want to join the a software company what should i do....can you list some companies where i can apply for the job..... i need some some suggesion please sir send it to me
2nd October 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

sir this is adarsh sharma , i got 59% marks in 10th board , and in 12th board 69% and i m in 3rd year and my overall CGPA is 7.6 please give me suggestios that should i go for higher studies or for a job which one is better for me...............
3rd October 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir my 10th % 48.87%,12th 57% and graduction 50% i am perscuing m.c.a 5th sem from jabalpu engineering college jabalpur m.c.a 65.57%
so can i gate job any software company
plz give me suggestion
3rd October 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have around 50% in degree, more then 60% in 10th and 12th. Suppose I cleared the test (aptitude and technical) and the interview, HR was impressed but my % is around 50% and the eligibility is 60% in degree, will they consider me?

is there any slight chance?
16th October 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

sir my 10th % is 48.33 and the 12 % is 45.2 and B.C.A i got 69.72 and M.C.A are pursing. sir i am place any software company
23rd October 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 78.2% in class 10th 58% in 12th and completed B.E. in 2011 with 70.5%.....can u plz suggest me some companies where i can get recruited...please help!!!!!!!!!!
24th October 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i m pooja, my 10th % is 76% and my 12th % is also 76%,i m in 3rd year 5th sem B.E. computer science stream,my current percentage is 61%, but i got 6 month back in my graduation, i`ll complete my graduation in 4.5 years.....would u please tell me -'am i eligible for placement in good companies like tcs, wipro,infosys etc
25th October 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i m varsha i got 65% in 10th & 59.6% in 12th &at present i m persuing b.tech from c.s.e branch with aggregate 65.2%(5th sem) ....can u suggest some companies where i can apply........plzz sir....
4th November 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have a 64% in madhyamik and 54% in higher secondary....and i have got admission in btech after two years from h.s.. now i am in 5th sem and the marks is good upto now.. kindly suggest that i have any option to sit in the recruitment of any companies to start with my carrier.....i will be highly obliged if u suggest me fo that.
21st November 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

For freshers , all that matter is time and percentage. The more time it takes to get a job while you are a fresher, the more it will be difficult and lesser the percentage you have , the more difficulty in getting job.

go for ms from bits / manipal after having 1 year exp and then apply for mnc's, that way only one can enter mnc's if they have less than 60 percentage in accademics. once you get experience of 2 - 4 years , the only thing matters is what you did in this period. ms will add lot of advantage. i will not prefer as some companies prefer ms than m.tech (don't know y).

best of luck.
21st November 2011, 01:01 PM
sujithkp83

For freshers , all that matter is time and percentage. The more time it takes to get a job while you are a fresher, the more it will be difficult and lesser the percentage you have , the more difficulty in getting job.

go for ms from bits / manipal after having 1 year exp and then apply for mnc's, that way only one can enter mnc's if they have less than 60 percentage in accademics. once you get experience of 2 - 4 years , the only thing matters is what you did in this period. ms will add lot of advantage. i will not prefer as some companies prefer ms than m.tech (don't know y).

best of luck.
21st November 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i hava scored 59% in 10, 41% in12, 57% in bcs, 59% inMCA but i able to talk english as high level, i have secured the technical knoledge and skills that are necessary for soft compns. will i get the job inMNC? plz rply soon.wat can i do now?.
1st December 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,my tenth is 79%,12th is 47%,bca is 74%and now i m in mca 5th sem.till now secured 8.1cgpa.so would u plz suggest the s/w companies where i can apply.reply soon.
3rd December 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hi this is sanjay sharma pursuing B.tech from bundelkhand university jhansi ,my education background is not so good,i have score 58% in12th ,62% in 10th and 70% in b.tech and having 3-year gap from 12th to b.tech . please suggest me any it companies in which i am eligible . also inform to [email protected]
3rd December 2011, 09:53 PM
brijesh2970

Thumbs up Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is vaibhav, sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.sir my educational background is not good so far.i am persuing b-tech from moradabad institute of technology in I.T branch.my percentage is about 59% in b-tech so far.my 12th percentage is 59% and 10th was about 55%.at present i m in final year of b-tech.i m confused that should i prepare for jmet or gate?
sir which are those companies in which there is no % criteria.
kindly reply soon.
Hello Friend

After completing graduation all student think about that question but nothing to worry most of Software or Core company want only 60 to 65% marks in all through.
like some Software company want this criteria
1. TCS want 60% with 2 year education gap
2. CTS want 60% with 1 year education gap
3. INFOSYS want 65% with 1 year education gap
4.WIPRO want 60% with 1 year education gap
here you have to take aptitude test followed by technical and HR interview to select your self.
aptitude mainly on general math of 9th or 10th stranded ,some verbal , or some small programming .
for Core also criteria is 60 to 65% but for sc/st it is low
like BHEL, BEL, NTPC, BARC, NPCIL all want 60% but you have to pass their exam conducted by them. if you passed the exam they take your interview to select you .
here syllabus is all you read in B.Tech course in 4 year.

All The Best!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
4th December 2011, 11:07 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If your marks is not so good
Then here are some company for you

The best option for you is WIPRO

Eligibility Criteria :

>>You must have minimum 55% MARKS in your academic career
>>You should not have any pending backlog
>>Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here

You can also try these companies :

1.Foradian Technology
2.Iss software
3.Satyam
4.Oracle
5.Iflex
9th December 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i got an offer from tcs..i gave improvement exam conducted by C.B.S.E to meet 60% in 12th..rest i have 80.8% in 10th and 76.25 in btech..plz share any info regarding this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?