2nd June 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?

please tell the whole process in steps
and i m electronics and telecom engineer

Related Questions:
28th July 2011, 11:11 PM
kartikayan

Default Re: Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?

hi dear,

the minimum qualification for joining merchant navy ....is to have either 12th pass or diploma from any branch........

so you can apply for the course...
all you have to do is to apply at any institute of merchant navy and go for a course of your choice for 3 months ....

you might have to give a exam by ignou ........scoring in which you will be allotted a college or institute on the basis of your marks......

if you are a sponsored candidate then you will be given a privilege to attend your course at the institute or company which sponsored you........

you can apply for sponsorship at torm shipping, namac ,anglo eastern shipping....
all you have to do is to appear for a qualifying exam and an interview along with a medical exam......
Thanks
27th August 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to join indian merchant navy after completing electronics and communication diploma . what are the conditions for joining.
27th August 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir . my name is jaskaran
i am doing diploma in electronics and communication. i wanna join indian merchant navy but i dont know the conditions after completing diploma.
can you tell me about that.... thnxxxxxx
27th August 2011, 10:57 PM
S-R-B

Yes,of course you can join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering...
23rd September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

can i join any military, navy or air force engg. college after doing diploma in electronics and communication. if then give me its detail information please.
14th November 2011, 12:47 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

the minimum qualification for joining merchant navy ....is to have either 12th pass or diploma from any branch........

all you have to do is to apply at any institute of merchant navy and go for a course of your choice for 3 months ....

you might have to give a exam by ignou ........scoring in which you will be allotted a college or institute on the basis of your marks......

if you are a sponsored candidate then you will be given a privilege to attend your course at the institute or company which sponsored you........

you can apply for sponsorship at torm shipping, namac ,anglo eastern shipping....
all you have to do is to appear for a qualifying exam and an interview along with a medical exam.....
27th November 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

also done 1year dip in computer H/W & N /W engg & dip in ete
27th November 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me in details, my qualification 12th in 08 after that dip in electronics & telecom,dip in computer hardwarw & networking engg,,ITI in eletronics, how can i join i need training or not if need training then tell me how many money i need invest? pls sir tell me
27th November 2011, 11:27 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

all you have to do is to appear for a qualifying exam and an interview along with a medical exam......

Thanks
16th January 2012, 05:42 PM
Ship crews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmiranjanbiswal View Post
can i join in merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering.
For joining merchant navy, plz visit our website: www.shipcrews.in
For futher queries email at [email protected]
5th April 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can join merchant navy for further information contact me at [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DONE GRAUTION WITH DIPLOMA WHAT I CAN DO
2nd July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Am doing my Diploma in Automobile engg....After my diploma will I be able to join merchant navy...
I have heard ppl telling automobile students are not eligble only mechanical branch is given preference....
Suppose i do my BE is there any tests to be given to join merchant navy?? like an entrance exam or some aptitude test...
Thank You sir and am waiting for your answers soon,,
7th July 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Am doing my diploma in Automobile Engg%u2026Will I be able to join Merchant Navy and is there any separate entrance exams for Diploma holders as such? Am waiting for your reply%u2026
Thank You Sir
9th June 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma engineer in Electronics and telecommunication engineering and having 20 years of experience in sales and marketing. Can i join marchant navy at the age of 42 years. Regards, Ramjee Srivastava
18th June 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am sachin rathod from indore. sir i want to marine job. but i am unable to join marine. becouse my finencial condition is very weak. so plsease help me and i want become a marine engg. my education is BE with EC branch complete 2014. so please call me for my career. thankyou sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?